Google Adsense

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Natural Ulcer Treatment

Natural Ulcer Treatment





The earliest symptom of my tummy ulcer was slight nausea and a sharp belly. I felt nauseous for about a second and therefrom the nausea went away and was replaced by backbreaking innards cramps. I had bad gas problems and couldn ' t stop burping. There was also this strange feeling in my abdomen that felt like something was chewing it up.
My first line of defense was the standard natural remedies for an disturbed paunch - chamomile and guts tea and digestive enzymes. These are also natural remedies for a innards ulcer. The grocery store has a goodly health section and the clerk recommended a cleansing detox mix ( flaxseed, pea hull fiber, and alfalfa, barley and chia nut ) which I drank 3 times a day. I felt rather exceptional but not at 100 %. I still had gas, burping and no energy. I tried this treatment for about 3 weeks and looked online for a match to my symptoms.. The best match for my symptoms was peptic or tummy ulcer. Though I did not have all the symptoms of a abdomen ulcer, for instance I did not always feel discomfort after eating; I did have most the others.
I researched natural remedies for paunch ulcers completely extensively. Many sites suggested drinking vinegar and baking soda diluted in water, taking cayenne pepper and l - glutamine in capsule form. People frequently reported halfway an instant reduction in symptoms rigid by drinking the cider vinegar / water / baking soda combination. So I tried it and sure enough I did start to feel better.
Several users of the cider vinegar / baking soda / l - glutamine / cayenne pepper cure uttered their symptoms were much better after a bout, 90 % cured after three weeks and 100 % cured after 5 weeks. Users of natural remedies for abdomen ulcers also warned that you should not consume alcohol and caffeine while you are trying to heal the ulcer. The results in my case were the corresponding as the others using this cure. After the first date I was much more valuable. The commotion level of my belly was much lower, the abdominal pain decreased significantly and I wasn ' t burping all the time.
Following is the treatment timetable and recommended amounts of these natural remedies for abdomen ulcers:
2 Tablespoons Nature Cider Vinegar and 1 / 4 teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in 2 cups water involved three times a day. My medical doctor felt that three times a day was too surpassingly and uttered drink the society only once a day. He premeditated company that the pool of cider vinegar and baking soda would kindle my intestines hold. I also spoke to an osteopath ( a doctor with a medical nicety and a refinement in natural healing ), and her estimation was three times a day would not be harmful.
500 mg of Glutamine 3 times a day. Glutamine is the active ingredient in salary juice which has also been found helpful in curing innards ulcers.
I also discovered that while ulcers are aggravated by stress and diet they are not caused by stress and diet. The Center for Disease Control ( CDC ) website reads ulcers are actually caused by a bacterium called h - pylori. The CDC recommends ulcers are cured with a one or two - age course of antibiotics. Sometimes ulcer sufferers have no rein or a undependable flexibility to the h - pylori bacteria and contact a re - infection after a short name of time. So the natural cure listed dominant is may be helpful you even if you choose the antibiotic therapy. Also, this combination of natural remedies for intestines ulcers helps father an environment which discourages the h - pylori bacteria from growing and boosts the immune response to the h - pylori infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment